I’ve seen so many adult humor posts on social media lately. There are a lot of messed up jokes out there! 20 Adult Humor Jokes For Moms
The dad jokes I’ve seen are great, but what about MOM jokes?
I’ve compiled a list of twenty super funny, some slightly inappropriate jokes for you to enjoy.
20 Adult Humor Jokes For Moms
1) Daughter: “Mom, I need my personal space!”
Mom: “You came out of my personal space.” –www.scarymommy.com
2) “The two amounts of pasta I’m best at cooking: 1. not enough 2. enough for 3,000 people.” – www.countryliving.com
3) “Cleaning with kids in the house is like brushing your teeth with oreos.” – www.rd.com
4) “One of my friends is pregnant, and I’m really excited. Not for the baby but because she’s one of my skinniest friends.” – www.rd.com
5) I stubbed my toe and my Mom shouted at me for yelling, “What the duck!” She was angry that I used fowl language.- www.scarymommy.com
6) “Parenting is buying a jumpy hose and swing set just so you can sit on the patio and drink wine in peace.” – www.pinterest.com
7) “How many moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, obviously, and she has to do it or else it won’t get done.”- www.medium.com/oneanddonemom
8) “Having a two-year-old is like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.”- Jerry Seinfeld.
9) “You want to know what it’s like having a fourth kid? Imagine you’re drawing, and then someone hands you a baby.” -Jim Gaffigan
10) “I put more effort into naming my Wi-Fi than naming my first child.” – www.rd.com
11) “What are the three quickest ways of spreading a rumour (or gossip)?
The internet, Telephone, Tell your mom.” – scarymommy.com
12) “Please excuse the mess, my kids are making memories. Of me yelling at them. To clean up the mess.” –countryliving.com
13) “Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world, but they are also terrorists. You’ll realize this as soon as they’re born, and they’ll start using sleep deprivation to break you.” – Ray Ramano
14) “It’s the freaking weekend, baby! I’m about to do fifteen loads of laundry!” – www.pinterest.com
15) Yes, please get a new cup every time you need water — said no mom ever.- scarymommy.com
16) “Parents of newborn babies are basically hostages in their own house with a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.” – Nate Smith
17) “If I ever have kids I’m going to be a no-nonsense parent. If my kid ever cries and throws a tantrum, I’ll be like, ‘I’ll give you something to cry about!’ and then I’ll make them watch Bambi.” -Samantha Ruddy
18) “My brain said ‘crunches’ but my stomach auto-corrected it to ‘cupcakes.’” –www.pinterest.com
PinterestDiscover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
19) “Mom’s recipe for iced coffee: 1. Have kids. 2. Make coffee. 3. Forget you made coffee. 4. Drink it cold.” –countryliving.com
20) You know you’re a mom when…picking up another human to smell their butt is not only normal but totally necessary- scarymommy.com
Brittany started her writing career as a ghostwriter before independently publishing The Zion Series (a young adult trilogy), two books of poetry and several other short eBooks. Her novels are currently being translated into three other languages and one is being adapted into a screenplay.
Brittany has an Associate’s degree in Education, and prior to beginning her writing career, she worked as a preschool teacher, a Sunday School teacher, and as a private tutor for adults with intellectual disabilities.She lives in North Carolina with her two children.
The link to her website is here!
The link to her company’s Facebook page!