The Best Chicken and Broccoli Nutrition Recipe! The best tasty chicken meals that are delicious and healthy! Best chicken dishes that are cooked chicken!
A combo of chicken and broccoli is an excellent nutritional meal that your entire family can enjoy. The two ingredients are full of nutrition’s essential for the body.
Chicken has proteins and other nutrients like calcium, magnesium while broccoli has fiber, iron, calcium, and many others.
A chicken and broccoli meal is suitable for either lunch or dinner as they are easy to digest and do not interfere with one’s metabolism.
Here are the top best chicken and broccoli nutrition recipes to try out!
The Best Chicken and Broccoli Nutrition Recipe
1. Honey chicken stir fry
If you have small kids who don’t like vegetables, this is a perfect meal to prepare. Not all kids like veggies, but you can find a better method to introduce them to vegetables by preparing lovely meals like this one. Also, the meal does not take long to cook.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil,
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons natural honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, mix corn starch and water until everything blends
- Heat a cooking pan and add in two tablespoons of olive oil under medium heat
- Add garlic and stir until it almost turns golden brown
- Add in your cubed chicken and stir; cook until the chicken is cooked
- Then add honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, stir everything for another 3 minutes and remove from heat
- In the same pan, add the olive oil, add the broccoli and stir for 3 minutes under low heat
- Add your chicken to the broccoli, add the stirred corn starch; stir everything, and cover to boil until the corn starch becomes thick.
- Remove from heat and serve while hot with rice or bread.
2. Chicken and broccoli stir fry
You can still enjoy some fried chicken if that is your favorite as long you use the right ingredients without compromising your health. Here is one of our best prepared fried chicken and broccoli worth trying out.
- 400grams boneless and skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 cups of broccoli cut into tiny florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- In a cooking pan, heat the oil, add garlic and onions, stir for about 2 minutes or until tender
- Then add in you chicken cubes, ginger and stir until it starts to turn brown
- Then add soy sauce, sesame oil, and vinegar, stir and cover to cook
- Add the broccoli; stir and cover to cook until the broccoli absorbs the sauce. But do not overcook them
- Remove from heat and serve while hot.
These are the top best and easiest chicken and broccoli nutrition meals to cook for your family. They are full of great nutrients and are easy to prepare as well. Note that you can also add these meals to your diet plans if you are working to lose weight.