Are you wondering what to prepare your family for Thanksgiving this year? Here are 3 thanksgiving recipes that are great for thanksgiving dinner ideas!
Well, we understand coming up with new and interesting meals for your family during the most crucial family functions is not easy, and that is why we are here for you!
- 1 3 Must-Have Thanksgiving Recipes For Thanksgiving 2020
- 1.1 1. Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1.2 2. Apple Cinnamon Chips
- 1.3 3. Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipes
- 1.4 Conclusion
3 Must-Have Thanksgiving Recipes For Thanksgiving 2020
Below are three must try out recipes for thanksgiving recipes:
1. Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
Turkey is one of the best meals to prepare for a large crowd during Thanksgiving, and this is one of our best thanksgiving turkey recipes. The meal is perfect for people who need a healthy vegan meal, considering it’s healthily prepared with nutritional ingredients.
Thanksgiving Recipes Turkey
- 1 full bone-in turkey breast
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh thinly chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C
- Wash your turkey breast chunk and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients apart from the wine and mix well until you form a thick paste
- Then smear the paste all around the turkey breast, including under the skin
- Then lift the turkey and pour the wine under, and place the turkey on top.
- Put the turkey in the oven and roast it for about 2 hours, or until you, it turns golden brown on the skin.
- Remove from oven and cover with a foil to allow it rest for about 20 minutes
- Then slice, pour the extracted juice on top, and serve
2. Apple Cinnamon Chips
Thanksgiving appetizer chips are a great way to start the meal and get your guests ready for the main meal.
This appetizer thanksgiving recipe is good for adults and kids, plus the cinnamon aroma gets them asking for more.
Thanksgiving Recipes appetizers
- 3 apples thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C
- In a bowl, mix the apple slices with cinnamon and sugar
- Line a roasting rack with a baking sheet, and then place the rack on a baking tray
- Arrange the apple slices on the rack without overlaying them
- Then bake for 2 1 /2 to 3 hours until dry, and make sure to keep on turning the apple slices.
- Remove and set aside for the slices to crisp well.
3. Apple Cranberry Crisp Recipes
If you want to change how you serve your family, the fruits dessert in thanksgiving events, this classic dessert recipe is worth the trial.
The dessert meal is filled with amazing and nutritional fruits and other great sweeteners to add a great taste that your kids will love.
Thanksgiving Recipes dessert
- 3 cups of apples roughly chopped
- 2 cups of frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 50 grams of cold butter cut into cubes
- 1 cup of vanilla or strawberry ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees C
- In a large bowl, mix the apples, cranberries, 1/4 cup of sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon and set aside
- In a small mixing bowl, add the remaining sugar and flour to mix
- Grease baking tin and place the fruit mixture on the baking pan, then sprinkle the flour sugar mixture and crumble the butter over the mixture
- Then bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown
- Remove and keep it to chill before serving with ice cream topping.
These are the three must-have thanksgiving recipes you can try out if you are expecting guests.
They are easy to prepare and have a high content of nutritional values.
The best part is our discussed thanksgiving recipes are good for adults and kids. So try them out!